- This event has passed.
Key Health and Wellness Principles
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$200
We will be discussing the basic Principles of Health and Wellness that can be immediately implemented in your life. You will learn about functional medicine tests for assessing your health including adrenal stress tests, full functional thyroid testing, autonomic nervous system assessment using heart rate variability and organic acids urine testing for assessing biochemical individuality, detoxification, and nutrient needs.
We will also cover the need for periodic detoxification, the key role of the liver, kidneys and lymphatic systems for proper elimination, the key role of the intestinal microbiome for health including ways to assess imbalances such as leaky gut syndrome and intestinal microbial overgrowth.
The second half of the seminar will address the history of Energy Medicine and its many diagnostic and treatment approaches. In today's imbalanced environment we also discuss the current electromagnetic challenges and how to protect yourself from its adverse effects.
- Important Principles for Life-long Health Maintenance
- Importance of properly assessing the Thyroid and Adrenal Gland Function
- A brief overview of Functional Medicine testing to assess Individual Health Quality
- The Role of Proper Methylation Support for Epigenetic gene activation
- Why Periodic Detoxification is Key for Health Maintenance
- What are the Principles of Energy Medicine in Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- How to prevent Adverse Effects from Electromagnetic Fields and Microwave Exposure
Dr. Maret is President of the Dove Health Alliance, a nonprofit foundation based in Aptos, California, focused on the creation and promotion of global research and education networks in energy medicine. He practices complementary medical modalities including nutrition, functional medicine and energy medicine at the Tree of Health in Aptos, CA. Trained in both electrical and biomedical engineering before his medical studies in Canada, he also completed a 4-year post-doctoral research fellowship at UCSD, where he developed all the instrumentation for the successful American Medical Research Expedition to Mt. Everest in 1981. He has lectured internationally in fields of complementary and alternative medicine, energy medicine and subtle energy healing.
Register For This Workshop
Pay online using PayPal.Or if you'd like to purchase tickets over the phone,
please call COBHA at (831) 462-1807.