- This event has passed.
Its All About the Blend! Series II: Holiday Harvest—CANCELLED
November 3 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$80.00
Its All About the Blend! Series II: Holiday Harvest
This is the 2nd workshop in our series with Holistic Nutrition Consultant Suzy Brown and I am so excited to announce the theme. If you attended our first workshop then you know what I mean when I say "YUM". Suzy brought so many simple and delicious recipes for us and I have no doubt that she will once again bring it all to the table.
We decided to host a special workshop to help you create beautiful whole food/plant based dishes for all of your special gatherings this holiday season. We will go over:
- Top 9 FAQ's about Essential oils & how to utilize them in the kitchen
- Health benefits of essential oils
- Hydrosols & how to make a simple stove top version at home
- Simple flavorful dishes to wow your holiday guests
And most importantly, as you learn you will enjoy the fruits of our labor with a holiday lunch.
- Each attendee will receive a colorful recipe book including all of the demonstrated recipes, Bonus handouts featuring essential oils & a special Essential oil that highlights the overall theme of the class.
Captivated by the sights, sounds and smells of the kitchen, Suzy began her life long love affair with food at an early age. Through her own personal journey to wellness she left the corporate life in pursuit of her passion and desire to help others. Suzy holds certifications as a Holistic Nutrition Consultant, Plant Based Nutrition, and is a Certified Essential Oils Coach. Suzy is passionate about integrating the invaluable knowledge and techniques she has learned from her education to help people live a healthier life with ease.
Space is limited in this amazing workshop, so if you want to experience please do not wait to register!
Cost (including materials): $80.00. Paypal link provided below. If you'd like to purchase tickets over the phone please call COBHA at (831) 462-1807.